Updated: June 11, 2018
The content, information, documents, software, designs, materials, functions and data included in and contained on the Site (the “Content”) are protected by intellectual property laws and other laws. You must comply with these and any other applicable laws when you use the Site.
The Site may only be accessed or used for lawful purposes. You may not use or access the Site in any way that, among other things:
- violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- may be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate, or misleading, or that misrepresents your identity or affiliation with a person or company;
- causes injury to Graywood and/or any person or entity;
- is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, obscene, promotes hatred or otherwise gives rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity;
- infringes on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property, proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy rights;
- transmits data, sends or uploads materials containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, cancelbots, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other computer programming or routines that are directly intended or indirectly result in damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any equipment, system, data or personal information; and
Graywood reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Site or any feature or part thereof at any time.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
Graywood has taken reasonable precautions and implemented measures to protect the security of the information and materials posted in the Site. However, Graywood does not warrant that the Site will be compatible with your computer operating system, or that your access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, 100% secure or free of errors, defects and viruses.
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading such material. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. No warranty of any kind is given, express or implied, in respect of the use of the materials on the Site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.